Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 things

I try and do something new every month and see how it improves my life. Last month was giving up video games and the month before that I gave up alcohol. I haven't done my write up on video games. In a nutshell, it made me do something else which left me more active, and increased my creativity for activity.

My new activity for the month is identifying 10 things every weekday I am thankful for. This makes me aware of my abundance and leaves me in a state of thankfullness everyday. We go through life often and don't realize all the things we have been blessed with. When we see what we have and appreciate it we make room for more. If you are feeling down or in a slump give it a try. You'll be suprised at what you find. O ya and no repeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment