Monday, December 6, 2010

Quotes- Attitude Part 2


I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.
- Charles R. Swindoll


You ever recall an event with someone and they have an entirely different perspective? To the point that you can't believe they saw things that way. Perception is everything. The lens with which we view our world becomes our reality. Things are never black and white. We choose what we see and how we see it. Do yourself and everyone around you a favor. Look at the world as half full and share that joy with others. Good feelings and vibes beget more good things in our life. We attract what we perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment