Monday, January 10, 2011

How I Lost 30 Pounds of Fat 2011- This Week


So it's the week before the big start date. Here is what I recommend:

-Create a meal at least one day this week if not more that adheres to the guidelines. This will minimize the first run problems that can arise on the 17th.

-Write down three affirmations and post them somewhere you will see them everyday (fridge, door, mirror, etc.)

-Take measurements of your arms, hips, waist, thighs, calves, and neck. This way you can track progress. It also helps to take a picture. I will post my day 1 picture and stats on the website.

This is a simple list to do the week before and it will go a long way toward helping you have a successful day 1. As you read this I am on the slopes in Vancouver. I look forward to getting back to reality and starting fresh with everyone on the 17th!
Hope you are ready for the journey.

The path of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

No comments:

Post a Comment