Saturday, January 23, 2010

Challenges



My blog serves as a place for me to describe what I’m doing or where I’m going. I haven’t written a lot because right now I’m in a fog of change. My resolution was to take more action and I’ve been doing that. Especially at work where I find myself doing a lot more and it requires quite a bit more mentally.

It’s very challenging not only because the material is advanced, but because the level of organization and care has been dramatically increased for me. To put it another way I’ve never really engaged myself this fully into what I do. It’s been rewarding, but at the same time I am in the tunnel and not on the other side and so I find myself in a large unknown space. I really want to do well these next three months at work. It’s going to be hard, but I want to succeed and I pray I have the resolve to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment